babepress.co (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “babepress.co”) operates an online shop for digital goods and services on the website https://babepress.co. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
With that being said, here is what our support covers:
- Problems with the installation of your Website Kit and the included templates
- Technical bug fixes
Unfortunately there are issues we can’t help you with:
- Modifications or customizations of your purchased Website Kit
- Questions about Elementor and how to adapt the templates to your specific use case
- General WordPress questions or WordPress-related support
- Problems or incompatiblities with third party plugins
- Issues arising from user modifications to the templates, code, styling or functionality
Our support ensures that you get your website kit installed and configured like the demo site of the respective kit. We are here to solve any problems you may have with the installation process itself, or to fix any bugs you may have found along the way.
Please understand that all design decisions were made consciously by us to create a good looking design – please use the features and functions of the templates as they were intended. We cannot help with customizations, adaption to your use case or branding, or provide support for problems caused by changes to the templates.
We do not provide general support for installing, managing, or customizing the WordPress software itself. The WordPress.org forums can help you with any WordPress related issues.
We do not offer support for Elementor-related problems or other third-party plugins – all questions should be discussed with the author of the respective plugin.
We cannot provide support for your server or hosting configuration – these issues should be discussed with your hosting provider.
Our Website Kits are designed as DIY products – basic working experience with the WordPress platform and Elementor page builder is required to get the most out of each product. Users who need a higher level of support are encouraged to look for a professional web developer to support their project.
Support must be requested through the right channels so that it can be received and responded to. To request support, please contact us using the form on our Support page here. We cannot respond to support requests sent through other channels such as Twitter, Instagram, direct email, etc.
Support is limited to 6 months from the date of purchase. Each user is entitled to a reasonable amount of support per product purchased, subject to a reasonable usage clause. The definition of reasonable use is determined by babepress.co at our sole discretion. Customers found to be abusing our support services will be notified by us and may be excluded from support services at our sole discretion.
This support policy is subject to change without notice.
Due to the digital nature of our products (themes, templates and other materials) we sadly can’t issue refunds after the purchase is made. Please make sure you have carefully studied the template features, requirements and demo sites and required programs for using our Website Kits before purchasing.
§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) Speckmeier & Qarizada GbR, Fürstenrieder Straße 67, 80686 Munich, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “babepress.co”) operates an online shop for digital goods and services on the website https://myboutiquethemes.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. “Entrepreneur” shall mean a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership which is endowed with the ability to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://babepress.co.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the digital goods, the selected service(s),
- Add the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Add to cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
- Check the information in the cart,
- Access the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
- Entry/checking of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of Terms and Conditions and revocation instructions,
- Complete the order by pressing the button “Continue to Payment”. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with Speckmeier & Qarizada GbR, Fürstenrieder Straße 67, 80686 Munich, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the revocation instructions, is carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, partly automatically. We do not store the contract text after contract conclusion.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “Back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected if you cancel the order process prematurely, close the browser window and repeat the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online shop is subject of contract:
- The sale of digital goods, e.g. software or media downloads. You can find the concrete digital goods offered on our article pages.
- The provision of services. You can find the concrete services offered on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of digital goods and services can be found in the article description.
(3) The sale of digital products shall be subject to the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sub-license.
§ 4 Prices, Shipping Costs and Delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer the purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is not shown to be free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly stated on the offers, in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are ready for dispatch immediately (delivery time: immediately after receipt of payment), unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description.
(5) Delivery takes place worldwide.
§ 5 Right of Retention
(1) You can only use your right of retention if it concerns claims from the same agreement.
§ 6 Right of Revocation
As a consumer you have a right of revocation. This is based on our Revocation Instructions.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breach of contractual obligations and for unlawful acts shall be limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, we shall have unlimited liability in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract, whose breach jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract and whose observance you may regularly rely on. This includes in particular our obligation to take action and to perform the contractually owed service, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Warranty/Customer Service
(1) The warranty shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) The warranty period for goods delivered to entrepreneurs is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to immediately check the items/the digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon fulfilment of the contract and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(4) Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available Monday to Friday, 10-18 CET, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.